|ANNOUNCEMENTS & NEWS|
Centennial Park Golf Centre
Welcome To Our Facility!
Thanks for your patronage and support.
See you in the spring!
|2018 SEASONAL GOLF PASSES – Now Available Online|
|Adult Season Pass – $1410.00 + applicable taxes = $1593.30
INCLUDES: UNLIMITED GOLF PRIVILEGES 7 DAYS PER WEEK
ONE DAY ADVANCED TEE TIME RESERVATIONS
SPECIAL VALUE ADDED BONUS PACK FOR 2018 ADULT PASS HOLDERS
12 Small Bucket Range Pass
4 Guest Passes – Valid Any Time
Dates To Remember
- Play all day for $42 during the week and $50 on weekends lasts all year for 2017.
- October 7, 2017 – Fall Practice & Play Special (details below).
- November 5, 2017 – Mini-Golf, Driving Range and Practice Greens closed for season.
- November 5, 2017 – Fall Hours of Operation changed to 8am to 4pm weather permitting.
- November 26, 2017 – Golf Course Closed for the season.
New Offerings To Serve You Better In 2017
- Junior* Season Passes (Monday to Friday) – $800
- Junior* Weekday Green Fees $24
- Junior* Weekend Green Fees $27
- Anyone Can Play All Day** – Weekday $42
- Anyone Can Play All Day** – Weekends $50
( *14 years of age and under at date of purchase **rental carts billed by the round )
REPORT YOUR ACES!
Always remember to report your aces here so your name goes into the annual draw.
Centennial Park Golf Centre & Toronto Firefighters
Charity Golf Tournament
Saturday September 30, 2017
IN HONOUR OF HAL SCHRADER
- Price $75 per golfer
- Men’s & Ladies’ Prizes in all categories including Jr. & Sr.
- 8am Shotgun Start
- A great time was had by all
Toronto Firefighters and Centennial Park Golf Centre Thank You!
PROCEEDS FROM THIS EVENT WENT TO
When you tell people that you like to play golf at Centennial Park Golf Centre, have you ever been asked why you don’t play a “real course” or have you heard other similar comments?
The fact is, courses that are not particularly long can be more difficult to score well on than longer yardage courses. All other things being equal, if you consistently shoot 10 over par at Centennial Park, you should consistently shoot 10 over par at a longer course with a similar slope rating. Course difficulty is measured by the slope rating. Handicaps are calculated based on slope ratings and the number of strokes over/under par on the courses played, regardless of what par is.
As a testament to the credibility of “executive style” golf courses, The Champions Tour added a par 3 golf course as one of its venues in 2014. Below are some links pertaining to the PGA’s decision to introduce shorter courses and why a par 3 golf course is a viable alternative. “Top of the Rock”
• read more 1 … • read more 2 … • read more 3 … • read more 4 …
See you soon.
Todd Gray, PGA of Canada Head Professional